Customer Service for WordPress
WordPress is a tool used to create websites, and it is among the most popular tool s used by website builders. WordPress is a tool that can be used freely to create customized sites and it is estimated that over 80 million websites have been designed using WordPress. WordPress was initially developed as a standard platform for blogging (WordPress.com) and eventually grew into the sophisticated tool for building sites (WordPress.org). As a tool, WordPress is flexible and enables the user to create a variety of features on their websites such as e-commerce, forum, and membership.
WordPress is a tool that allows the user to transform their content, videos, images and other forms of data into a functional website. It is crucial to take into account that there exist two types of WordPress that are available to the user namely WordPress.com and WordPress.org. The main underlying difference between the two versions is that one is a fully hosted version and the other is a self-hosted version. WordPress.com is a version that is fully hosted, and therefore this version manages the hosting for you. WordPress.com stores the content of your website online and people can be able to access your site by inputting the URL address of the website. On the other hand, WordPress.org is a version that is, and you will have the access and control of your site without restrictions from WordPress.com. It is vital to note that WordPress.org would require you to deal with all the details of owning, managing and maintaining the WordPress website.
We are a third party service for clients using WordPress, and we offer the services below for our clients because WordPress.com and WordPress.org do not provide a customer contact service that is dependable.
- Handling the technical details of a website would require one to be equipped with background knowledge in IT. WordPress.org and WordPress.com do not have a customer service to help you handle these issues that’s why you should reach out to us in case you encounter difficulties when managing your website. Learning to code is a time-consuming process but not an impossible one; however, time is money, and we have experts at our customer support company to guide and advise accordingly on issues concerning websites created by WordPress. Managing your hosting can be an uphill task for you especially if you lack the technical skill sets.
- One of the problems that may arise when you manage your hosting is the setting up of WordPress in your hosting console. Setting up your console would require knowledge on different types of coding and database work. Our team of WordPress contact is equipped with the expertise and experience of different kinds of coding and computer database work that ensure WordPress is correctly set in your respective hosting console.
- Setting up and using your File Transfer Protocol (FTP) to manage your WordPress data is also another issue that you might encounter if you decide to manage your hosting. Our WordPress contact information provides insights on popular software such as FileZilla that would enable you to manage themes, add and edit files and also enable you to access the codes for the website to debug issues.
- Many a time your website may fail to display due to various reasons, and in the event of such an occurrence, it is vital that you the site be evaluated to find the root of the problem. Our WordPress contact number is open every hour and do not hesitate to call us, and we can have your website checked out to determine why it is not displaying.
- Sometimes your site might start slowing down and eventually crash due to the increased number of visitors, and it is vital you know when the time is right to enhance your hosting plan. You can reach out to us through our WordPress contact or WordPress org contact, and our representative will advise you accordingly on how to upgrade your hosting plan.
- Malicious hackers are prone to attacking websites, and even though most of the hosting providers give some level of security depending on the plan that the user has chosen, you should always be on the lookout. At WordPress contact info we provide information on various security measures taken by WordPress and how to enhance the security of your website.
- WordPress is among the most favored tools used as a CMS and platform for publishing, and it allows for users with limited technical skills to build their sites. However, the learning curve gets even steeper as you go beyond the essential features of WordPress. Making simple edits on pages that are hard-coded might be difficult for users without a background in coding. At our WordPress info, we guide our clients on how to create advanced customized options. Furthermore, we provide services for clients that do not understand the different coding languages used in WordPress.
- WordPress does not have an inbuilt backup system, and this can be a frustrating encounter. We provide our clients with backup plugins for the central platform of WordPress to mitigate the loss of your data. Also, we configure the backup plugins to fit the needs and the storage limits for your website.
- Frequent error messages also occur when you are using WordPress, and this leaves most of the users confused especially if you are a beginner. White screen of death” is the most infamous errors that occur and this leaves the screen white with no message. RSS feed errors and syntax errors are also among the errors that might happen when you are using WordPress. Our WordPress contact phone number is always on, and our team of experts will help you fix these errors that arise when using WordPress to build your website. Also, our contact WordPress desk provides a variety of online resources to deal with these errors. Our team of experts will also run our system to diagnose the issue that has caused the errors on your website. We are focused on meeting the needs of our clients because WordPress is a site that has been configured differently for every user and it needs a skilled developer to help fix these issues.
Contact our WordPress contact phone number if you need assistance. We are a WordPress customer support company that has focused on eliminating some of the aspects neglected by WordPress as a website host. Contact us today, and together we can enhance the functionality of your website. Our team of customer contact support is one full of experience and expertise, and we are dedicated to delivering beyond expectations.